How to find us?
Tel. +32 2 707 28 49; for media: Domantas Andriušiūnas, tel. +32 492 230623, [email protected]
Fax +32 2 707 28 50
Contact point Embassies
Created: 2014.10.30 / Updated: 2015.01.02 09:09
For the year 2015 the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Ukraine is serving as the NATO Contact Point Embassy.
What does a NATO Contact Point Embassy do?
- Disseminates information (publications, video materials) on NATO policies;
- Provides the NATO International Staff in Brussels with information and analysis on the country of residence;
- Organizes educational events (seminars, conferences, introductory visits for visitor groups);
- Assists the NATO International Staff in organizing visits of officials to the country of residence;
- Helps in making contact with the local media, public institutions and non-governmental organizations.