- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 8.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Kherson Oblast Governor
- 2019-10-17 On 17 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Ambassador of Romania
Minister Linkevičius congratulated Switzerland on its National Day
On 1 August Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulated his counterpart Ignazio Cassis, Federal Councillor and Head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Swiss Confederation, on the National Day. In his letter, Mr Minister fondly recalled his last year’s visit to the Swiss Confederation where future cooperation, European policy, and security challenges were discussed.
Mr Minister underlined his belief that friendly relations between the two countries, based on mutual understanding and democratic values, would continue to develop successfully in the framework of bilateral and multilateral relations.
Having regained its independence, Lithuania restored its diplomatic relations with Switzerland on 5 September 1991.